New Tender Opening Time : 11.00 am
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ON FORWARDING QUOTATIONS CORRECTLY
you have to follow the instructions given below when forwarding quotations of your institutions
- You should put the VAT number in quotations. If you are not paying VAT, you have to produce a copy of the letter certifying it issued by the Inland Revenue Department for the relevant financial year.
- You should produce a Bank Guarantee (Bid Bond) valid for the stipulated period, obtained from a recognized Bank/ Insurance Company registered in Sri Lanka Insurance Board. Cheques are not accepted as a Bank Guarantee.
- You have to certify that you are agreed to the terms and conditions of the tender by putting official stamp and signing on the tender forms.
- When you are forwarding quotations on the attached schedule of price/ items or your own letter heads with all the details mentioned therein, you should put the details in the relevant space given in the attached schedule of price/ items.
- The details that should come in attached schedule of price/items should not be put in Tender Notice/General Conditions of Tender or in any other document. (Ex. Prices, Discounts, Delivery Period, Guarantee Period etc.)
- You should properly fill all the specification forms produced with quotations, by putting the official stamps at signing on it.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROVIDING SAMPLES FOR TENDER OPENING COMMITTEE.
- When asked to provide samples in quotations, they should be provided to the Tender Opening Committee before the Bid Opening.
- Every sample should carry the name of Supplier/ Institution, Tender number and offer number, if there is more than one offer.
- Notes on the sample should be clearly visible, not erasable or removed.
- When informed to provide a Bid Bond and receipt for payment of Testing Charges with the quotation it is essential to provide them.
Quotations produced neglecting the above instructions will be rejected.
|To Ensure Transparency, Suppliers to be Educated in Awareness Programmes|
If any Supplier/Principal who is in the respective category has not received the tender document, please contact the following officers to obtain the same.Quarter Master General Branch Tender Section - 011-2431301 Master General Ordnance Branch Tender Section - 0813840776 Directorate of Army Quartering (DAQ) - 011-2388760 Directorate of Supply & Transport (DST)-011-2302569 Directorate of Movement (D Move) - 011-2342813 Directorate of Engineer Services (DES) - 0112434924
Directorate of Ordnance Services (DOS) - 0112440381
Directorate of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (DEME) - 0112445580
Directorate of Army Medical Services (DAMS) - 0112436471
Directorate of Army Dental Services (DDS) - 0112431693
MGO Branch - firstname.lastname@example.org
MGO Branch - email@example.com
QMG Branch - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered suppliers of the above categories may submit the bids:* By hand to SLA Colombo (Drop the sealed bid to the Tender Box kept at the Army Camp, Ceylinco Building, No 167/30, Awissawella Road, ORUGODAWATTA).
* By Register Post
For Tender conditions, please refer the respective Quotations.